Monday, April 12, 2010

to coroner, kim







---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dawn Breedlove <crystalfinancial@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 10, 2008 1:19 PM 
Subject: Fwd: Can you please send a fax to the Coroners office for me. Please put it with my power of attorney, request and then fax me receipt, thanks and do asap.
To: jarballo < jarballo@pe.com>


you did not state why you said fist fight. I found that offensive. If you knew Nye you would too.


---------- Forwarded message ---------- 
From: Dawn Breedlove <crystalfinancial@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 10, 2008 1:16 PM
Subject: Can you please send a fax to the Coroners office for me. Please put it with my power of attorney, request and then fax me receipt, thanks and do asap. 
To: processing@dawnbreedlove.com



I am making a formal request for your help in immediate correction, or your immediate reply for intent in regards to the cause of death on this file. 


Stanley Sniff
Mark Fajardo MD
E. H. Denny
Brent Sediresf  ( please identify properly the person who signed this form) 
Alan Wesefeldt
800 S. Redlands Ave
Perris, CA 92570 
951 443-2300
951 443-2303 fax 




I am requesting that Mark Fajardo MD please contact me regarding the coroner report file number 2007-05487 Nye Frank. I am requesting for the confirmation in writing for the cause of death. I believe that the A. statement that I have is a condition. Did Mr. Frank have a heart attack? From what I see and reviewed with experts in this report it looks like this is a strangulation. I am requesting a formal  cause of death on the coroner investigative report. 

 I had a doctor look at this and he said to contact you for correction. Please let me know your response so I may if needed go to a forensic criminologist regarding review of this file. I have requested that internal investigation send me a complaint form.  Time is of the essence in this request. 

enclosed is a copy of a general power of attorney for Lee Frank. 


cc: Kim Emmerling
cc. internal investigation Riverside County Sheriff

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc9c3grn_3099gg8gwfdp
Phil Reddish telling on him self

http://riversidecountyhomicide.blogspot.com/2009/04/yagman-on-calif-supreme-court-us-judges.html?showComment=1240593360000